Specialist Protective Coatings Ltd is a specialist in the application of high-performance protective coatings.
We are one of the best equipped paint centres in the UK and continue to invest in the leading technology and equipment to service our customers.
Our experienced technical and operational teams pride themselves on providing the highest quality of product and service, quickly and reliably.
We are looking to recruit a Paint Spraying Operative to join our team.
Hours of work 40 hrs with flexibility to work overtime a requirement.
The Role & Responsibilities
- High volume paint spraying of Steel Components
- Using Over Head Gantry Cranes
- Adhering to onsite Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure highest standards of work continuously maintained.
Experience / Qualifications
- Painting experience from within the steel industry would be ideal but not essential.
- Must be flexible and reliable.
- Full training will be given for the main role, but preferred qualifications would consist of Overhead Crane licence, Forklift truck licence, Side loader, painting experience.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension and overtime is also generally available. Please get in touch with Human Resources on 01226 340 666 if you are interested.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you’re interested in this role, please email Claire Upperdine at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details or fill in the form below.